district home
View Kent County Public Schools
Worker's Compensation

Worker's Compensation

What to do when injured while on the job:

Report the incident immediately to your supervisor. You are responsible to complete the Employee Statement and your Supervisor completes the Supervisor’s Report.

These two forms must be completed and submitted on the same day as the incident. 

Please submit to the Human Resources Department, attention: Meredith Grussing (scan to mgrussing@kent.k12.md.us or fax 410.810.2671).
district home
District Office:

5608 Boundary Ave
Rock Hall, MD 21661
Phone: 410-778-1595
© 2019. Kent County Public Schools. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website